WEDGWOOD-L Archives

Archiver > WEDGWOOD > 2009-04 > 1239900057

From: "Margaret Surles" <>
Subject: Re: [WEDGWOOD FAMILY] WEDGWOOD Digest, Vol 4, Issue 13
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 11:40:57 -0500

Hello Family, My Great Grandfather was Josiah Wedgwood Turner. His father
was Robert Turner and his mother was Mary Wedgwood of the Aaron Wedgwood
line. We are in the "Wedgwood Pedigrees". My Mom, Wanda Turner and I, have
always been very proud of our Wedgwood ancestry. I remember my Great
Grandfather well, so it's very close to my heart. Grandfather immigrated to
America when he was 19 yrs. old. He and his Uncle William bought 10,000
acres in Texas and ranched. When he passed away in the 1950's the ranch was
equally divided among his five children, Alice Beulah Turner, Robert Turner,
Cleo Turner, William Turner, and Helena Turner. Thank you Philip and John
for your work on our behalf. Margaret Alice Surles